Jolene & Evan engaged | Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer

From the first time I drove past Brandon University, I knew I wanted to do an engagement photography session there. The architecture, interesting walkways, nicely landscaped area is a perfect area for photos.  Turns out, Jolene & Evan spent a whole lot of time here, and this place will really remind them of this time in their life when looking back on these photos.  They got a great mix of posed & candid shots, as well as University & could-have-been-anywhere settings.  We went out to enjoy ourselves, and these images will remind them of all of the very best times they spent here, I know it will make them smile and feel that feeling for a long, long time.  These two were so much fun, I can't wait to be their wedding photographer just outside of Brandon, Manitoba this summer!  Enjoy!

Brandon Manitoba engagement photography








Brandon University engagement photography


Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer

Brandon Manitoba engagement photography

Brandon Manitoba engagement photography

Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer


Brandon Manitoba photographer

Lana Knoll Photography is a wedding photographer serving Brandon, Manitoba and all of the West Manitoba area. View my portfolio at www.lanaknoll.com or email me to book your next photography session!

Comments

Popular Posts