Nicole & Ryan | Engaged | Brandon MB wedding photographer

When Ryan contacted me about photographing his wedding next summer, helooking for a photographer who had the type of personality to bring out real smiles, nothing awkward or robotic looking.  Since we were friends back in our high school days, he knew that I love to laugh, and that we were going to have a great time doing photos together!  He was right!  Nicole and Ryan were so much fun and I can't wait to photograph their wedding back in my hometown of Yorkton, Saskatchewan next summer!  Enjoy! :)

Yorkton SK wedding photographer




Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Yorkton SK wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Lana Knoll Photography specializes in wedding photography in Brandon, Manitoba and all of the West Manitoba area. View my portfolio at www.lanaknoll.com or email me to inquire about availability and packages!

Comments

Popular Posts