Nicki + Patrick = engaged | Kingston wedding photographer

Maybe it's because I grew up in the prairies, I was very excited about the idea of doing Nicki and Patrick's engagement shoot on a farm, perfectly complete with a beautiful hay loft!!  Nicki loves horses so she really wanted a few shots that included horses.  I think sometimes I capture some great, natural expressions on people by having them laugh at me, as I'm tumbling down piles of hay, climbing through piles of horse dung or having a horse nose (or was that tongue?) brush past my cheek.  I always seem to find myself in a bit of a silly situation, and it's just all part of the fun!  Enjoy!


Kingston wedding photographer barn





Kingston photographer hayloft

engagement photo hayloft

kingston engagement photography barn




engagement photography horse

engagement ring cowboy boot

Comments

Popular Posts